Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (HEPM) is being used by our organization to drive results and decisions based on our planning and reporting processes. Azegate are utilizing it to improve our forecasting analytics, overall close process, and visibility across business units. Oracle Hyperion Planning is a centralized planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes and improves business predictability.
Oracle Hyperion Planning V.220.127.116.11 Release Highlights
Accuracy and Agility:
- Dynamic Modeling - End users can create members on the fly with user defined names in forms. Predictive Planning based on archive data.
- ASO Cubes In Planning Apps - Users can leverage ASO cubes within Planning applications for detailed Planning and faster aggregation.
- Flexible Custom Dimension - Enables customers to have varying custom dimension hierarchies in each plan type allowing for flexible modelling by plan type.
Ease Of Use:
- Enhanced Task Lists - Task Owners can review task status using interactive dashboards, Create tasks to copy versions and review job status.
- End User Preference - Alias Override allows users to override alias displays for all areas of the application, Store Images, Set grid scroll preference.
- Excel Member Updates - Add and update members and properties using Smart View in Excel.
- Enhanced Outline Load Utility for Administrators - Includes Comments import and export, Export Planning data to a relational data source, User interface to perform import and export operations without using a command line.
- Oracle Diagnostic Logging - Enables application administrators to configure logging parameters based on specific debug needs.
- Backward Compatible LCM - Enables applications from R18.104.22.168 and upwards to be upgraded to R22.214.171.124.
- Grid Fetch Preferences - Allows for administrators and end users to pre-set the grid rendering preferences.
- Incremental LCM loads - Import app meta content on an incremental basis for faster deployments.
- Simplified Wizard - Unified application wizard to create new applications.
Oracle Hyperion Planning V.11.1.2 Release Highlights
- Enhanced Process Management.
- Conditional Formatting/Data Validation in Web Forms.
- New Web Form Designer.
- Mapping a Hyperion Planning Application to a Reporting Application.
- Web Form Data Entry Enhancements.
- Member Selector Changes.
- Ad Hoc data entry forms on the Web.
- Smart View Enhancements for Hyperion Planning .